Our Valentine's Picks...
With Valentine's Day just around the corner we've put together a collection of gifts and ideas for a romantic break.
- 36 Hours in Europe by Taschen, Oliver Bonas, £24.99
- Heart of stone wall art, Oliver Bonas, £85
- Loving Candle by Bella Freud, The Conran Shop, £40
- 101 Cocktails to try before you die , Oliver Bonas, £10
- Flirty bracelet by Ruifier, The Conran Shop, £79
- You Complete Me mug by Of Life and Lemons, Etsy, £11
- Valentine Biscuit Gift Box, Biscuiteers, £35
- Circular Vintage Map Cuff links, Posh Totty, £25
- Let's Do Brunch, Oliver Bonas, £4.99
- Core Green Sandalwood Watch, Woodwatch, £99
- Glass Bottles with wood stoppers, Westelm UK, £34
- Personalised Envelope Clutch Bag, Posh Totty, £28
A Trip for Two
For something extra special how about treating your loved one to a romantic hotel stay. We've put together a collection of hotels that combine beautiful interiors in great locations with the added bonus of fantastic restaurants so you don't even have to leave the hotel if you don't want to!
The Gallivant Hotel, Camber Sands, East Sussex
The Gallivant Hotel is a beautiful hotel in East Sussex with rooms across the road from the sand dunes of Camber Sands, perfect for a romantic walk on the beach before heading back to the hotel for their delicious tea and cake. Relax and and enjoy your room, taking inspiration from New England and Scandinavian design before enjoying a wonderful meal in their award winning restaurant.
The Covent Garden Hotel, London
The Covent Garden Hotel is part of the Firmdale Group with signature interiors by Kit Kemp. The hotel is located in the heart of the theatre district just a short walk from great shops, restaurants and cafes for you to relax and and soak up the atmosphere. The hotel has a wonderful restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a great delicious menu to accompany.
The Pig, Brockenhurst, Hampshire
The Pig in Brockenhurst is the original in the Pig group nestled in the New Forest; a beautiful country house with understated luxurious interiors. Spend the day enjoying an invigorating walk or a spa treatment in the potting shed or shepherds hut before sampling the delicious menu. The Pig has a kitchen garden with a focus on seasonal and local produce, they also give you the option to try foraging if you fancy!
It's always nice to receive something in the mail, how about these cards from Papier that offer a little something special with the option to personalise your card.
If you need some help to arrange a special treat why not get take a look at our lifestyle management service to see how we can help.
With Love from KG Lifestyle & Interiors
Image Credits: Firmdale Hotels, The Gallivant Hotel, The Pig Hotel